Beef Tartare is very special and you’ll need the best quality beef for this. The meat needs to be fresh and you should eat it that same day.
Ingredients for 1 serving
- 100g organic beef fillet, finely chopped
- 2 gherkins, finely chopped
- 1 tsp capers, rinsed and drained, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 slice baguette
Place the minced beef, gherkins, capers and shallot into a bowl and mix well.
Now add the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and mix well again.
Spoon the steak tartare mixture onto a slice of plain or toasted dark rye bread. Serve immediately.