Coquelets tandoori is a very tasty and succulent Indian recipe that will you make ask for another plate!
Ingredients for 4 servings
125 g plain yoghurt
140 g of tandoori dough
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 pinch of chili
1 tablespoon of olive oil
salt and pepper
1. This recipe needs some preparation in advance so 1 day before, cut the cockerels in 2. Mix together yogurt, tandoori paste, lemon juice and chili. Brush the poultry with the mixture and keep it cool overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 200ºC . Heat the olive oil in a pan on the stove.
3. Remove the meat from the marinade and drain the excess liquid. Put the rest of the marinade aside. Salt and pepper the cockerels to taste.
4. Cook the cockerels in olive oil until they get brownish on both sides, then remove the pan from heat and coat the meat with a thin layer of marinade.
5. Finally, bake for about 25/30 minutes, turning the cockerels regularly and basting them occasionally with marinade.