Take a classical mushroom cream soup, add mascarpone to it and voila: a flavorful rich and indulgent new soup!
Ingredients for 4 servings
2 white onions
1 celery root
500g mushrooms(shiitake, portabella, crimini, white button)), clean and sliced
150g of mascarpone
1½ l of water
1½ heavy cream for serving
1. Clean the vegetables (onions, carrots, celery, parsnip) and bring them to a boil. When they are all soft, drain the water into a separate bowl (it will be used later).
2. In a separate saucepan, heat butter over medium heat and saute mushrooms.
3. Pour the vegetables stock over the mushrooms and let them boil very well.
4. In batches, ladle mushrooms, mascarpone and vegetables into blender and blend until pureed. Season to taste then pour the puree into a large bowl.
5. Serve warm with cream or you could quickly fry some fresh mushrooms and sprinkle them on top of the soup.