This spaghetti with anchovies and garlic is a delicious recipe full of vibrant flavors.
Ingredients for 2 servings
160 g spaghetti
16 g anchovy fillets
2 cloves of garlic
45 ml of olive oil
1. To save time, prepare the sauce and cook the pasta at the same time.
2. Start by boiling the pasta
3. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small saucepan at low heat
4. Cook chopped garlic until brown but make sure it’s not burnt
5. Cut the anchovies into small pieces and add them to the pan. Cook, stirring until the anchovies have properly “melted”.
6. Keep warm.
7. Put the drained spaghetti back into the cooking pot. Add the anchovy sauce and stir. Pepper to taste, salt if necessary (anchovies are already salty!). Serve in hot plates.