Zucchini fritters are the easy way to include more vegetables in your daily diet. You can basically use any vegetables you have to make fritters, but this time you can give it a try with zucchini. Don`t forget about some spices and cheese, which is what veggies love the most!
Ingredients for 12 fritters
3 zucchini, grated
200g feta cheese
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 bunch of parsley
a pinch of salt and pepper
1. First of all, grate the zucchini then add a pinch of salt over and mix them well. Leave the zucchini aside for 10 minutes or as much as they need to extract all the water from them.
2. Drain the water of the cheese then grate it. Over the feta cheese, grate the cloves of garlic.
3. Once the zucchini have let water, put them in a colander and use a spoon to press them well so that you drain all the excess water.
4.Over the cheese and garlic add the squashed zucchini, the 2 eggs, parsley, pepper and mix well everything. Once the ingredients are well mixed, add flour little by little, stirring continuously. You should have a compact mixture so that you can shape the fritters.
5. Heat oil in a large sauce pan over medium to high heat until simmering. Wet your hands then shape the batter in your hands like small golf balls or regular patties and put them into the pan, leaving some space between the fritters. Leave the fritters to cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until browned.
6. Remove the fritters to a paper towel lined large plate.
Serve the fritters with a dipping sauce of your choice.